Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Polyvore Wednesday - Retro Summer

So, summer is officially underway! And now that it's Polyvore Wednesday (again), I'm sharing some cute and summery Retro inspired coords!
Stawberry PickingFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Stawberry Picking by lady-bealzabub featuring Forever21 shoes

Sweet, quirky, and simple. I'd only wear this in the heat of summer, (given it's lack of tights or a blouse.) but it's a Country coord without going too OTT sweet. Classic and clean, I love it. Perfect for a picnic!


Another barebones coord, this one goes into outright Retro territory. The dress looks like it'd work with a light poof, and the subdued, more mature nature of the colours makes this a clean, simple outfit perfect for the upcoming summer.

Lemon Sherbert and Cotton CandyFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Lemon Sherbert and Cotton Candy by lady-bealzabub featuring Forever21 shoes

A sweet and punchy coord that I just adore. (It's my favourite of today.) This is a sweet as I'm likely to go, but it's sassy and cute. I love the ice-cream earrings and heart glasses, taking a more classic dress and making it a bit more sassy and glamourous. (DAHLING.)


Vintage SummerFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Vintage Summer by lady-bealzabub on Polyvore.com

And the last look is a movie star inspired look, again with out the blouse and tights. I just LOVE the hat in this coord and the black colour scheme allows for a more glamourous look, but still have rockin' shades! (I really love the heart sunglasses. :3)

No comments:

Post a Comment