Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lolita Idols

So, there's this thing going on over on the main Livejournal EGL community to list your lolita style inspirations. While I've only just started wearing it myself, I've been following the fashion off and on since I was about 12 or 13. (So, six or seven years?) So, I do have a lot of the "traditional" lolita idols like Mana and Alice, so I'm going to list my more unorthodox ones. :3 (The two seem a bit
bipolar design-wise, but come from distinctly different parts of my life.)

Tomoe Hotaru (From Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.)

This ones a bit hard to explain, but I've always loved Hotaru and how she looked. I discovered the character about the time I discovered lolita fashion. She's always drawn wearing dark clothes and looking damn good in them too.

Griddlebone (From the musical CATS.)

I know, I know. But I love Griddlebone to pieces. She's the reason I love the colour pink as much as I do, to be completely honest. Griddlebone is pink and fluffy and proof that if you're going for theatrical, go all the way. (She's also got spunk. Gotta love that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment