Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Polyvore Wednesday - Mme. Phantom

So! The very first Polyvore Wednesday. ... It's an idea to share my general idea of awesome of just some fledgling ideas.
Mme. PhantomFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Mme. Phantom by lady-bealzabub on Polyvore.com


So, obviously inspired by Phantom of the Opera, which happens to be one of my favourite novels (next to Dorian Gray and House of Leaves....) Also one of my favourite musicals. I've always loved the story and in the depth of my Emo teenage years I very much identified with Erik, the Phantom, himself. I've been listening to the Original Canadian Cast Recording and was also inspired by the latest chandelier print. (Detailed rather nicely over on this F*** Yeah Lolita post. The only time I wish I could fit brand is for that OP. It's Georgous.)

I know that the general large sheets of Rachel lace are not popluar in the Lolita communities, usually connected to cheap, scratchy Ita-tastic...... -ness. But I've grown very fond of the soft sheets of bridal lace and like trying to incorperate things into it. :P Also lace shirts are comfy when made nicely.

And a tophat because tophats are cool. (I'm SUCH a dork.)

No comments:

Post a Comment