Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"... And That's a Strapless Backless Classical Little Black Dress"

WOOT, Shock Treatment ref in the title.

So, kicking off the two week budget fest is Polyvore Wednesday. I've been surprisingly busy these last few weeks, so that's why I haven't been updating too often. *bad blogger* :P

So, the idea of these coords is the thought of multiple styles and outfits using one JSK with lots of different accessories. A little black dress, so to say. I used what looks like a simple black JSK , but you could use any brand.

Most of these are summery co-ords. (It's so hot here~ I can;t do wintery coords right now. XD)


A casual Sweet Outfit


Punk! (Which has been a bit of a defunct style lately. When I first discovered lolita, I adored the Punk Coords.)


Gothic (What? I like masks. The idea is wearing it on the hat)


A casual outfit. Intentionally simple.

I get the feeling they all came along as too similar...

No comments:

Post a Comment