Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mentionings and Loose Schedules


Random picture that has nothing to do with anything.

I'm sorry I missed the Wednesday co-ord post, but I'm thinking of shifting to every other Wednesday, so I simply don't flood this poor blog with my (obvious) adoration for Polyvore. To go with the theme in the main EGL Community, these next two weeks will focus on the theme "Lolita With a Budget." (I'll give some of my personal tips on how I spend fairly little on my Lolita closet... Considering I think some of Bodyline is pricey, let alone BtSSB and AP. :P I'm so cheap.) I've also been in a major nerdy mode lately and might showcase some prints I'm making for an upcoming con.

I also want to thourally reccomend going and seeing Toy Story 3. Multiple times. (I've seen it twice and want to go again.) I also have been told that Dispicable Me is a cute movie as well. But stick away from The Last Airbender. Mom's a big fan of the series (I'm familiar with it.) and was thourghally dissapointed.

I also want to showcase some of Mom's Steampunk art bracelets as well as my upcoming cosplay plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment