Monday, July 5, 2010

GEEKY THINGS POST

When I started this blog, I mentioned that I would be mentioning geeky things in addition to Loli fashion. This is one of thoses posts. Some of this stuff is major Old News that I've only managed to recently learn about.



I heard there was a Dr. Andonuts door at the Nintendo booth at E3. No one is sure if it's an in-joke by an employee who likes the MOTHER series/EarthBound or if it's an actual hint at something to come. If it is something OMG-worthy, like MOTHER1+2+3/EarthBound 0+1+2 for the DS that's actually coming over to America you'll definitely hear from me about it. But it is also possible it’s just named that for no real reason.

Also some English-language dub audio has been released for Hetalia. It was played this last weekend at Anime Expo at a Funimation panel. The vid has official audio recored during the panel, but it's not an official video.



So, I'm pretty jazzed about the dub now.

Also, over on the Scott Pilgrim vs The World, the avatar maker has a interesting thing. You're given a title-lable-thing and among the list of things like "The Gay Best Friend" and "The Loner" is the label "Gothic Lolita". While there's nothing really... Lolita-worthy in the generator, that's still pretty damn cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment